Overall Purpose of the Position:
- Under the guidance of the Project Manager, the PC shall assist and coordinate the overall implementation of the project
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with the consortium and local partners to ensure good project delivery.
- Regularly monitors the progress of activity implementation and consults with the Project Manager regarding any pending issues to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Build networks that support Samdhana’s capacity building activities and program
- Coordinate with consortium member to develop a yearly project annual work plan and ensure its timely submission to the donor;
- Working along with the Project Manager and other project team member to monitor the implementation of the plan and budget delivery;
- Coordinate with the Grants and Lifescape Programs to ensure an integrated/ complementary program delivery to support the project;
- In coordination with the Grants Coordinator, manage grant implementation to ensure proper selection process, good management and financially sound reporting, participatory program planning, sensitive to the IPLC needs, and Samdhana’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure effective liaison and good communication with partners, networks, and other stakeholders involved in the implementation and other project-related activities;
- Assist in project documentation, monitoring, and evaluation and ensure avenues for learning and reflection exchanges with the team, partners, and other relevant stakeholders;
- In coordination with Communication Officer, identify best practices/ successful results to be communicated and disseminate to a broader public and (if possible) trigger replication and use.
- Assist in regular project reporting development and ensure timely submission of the reports.
- Support the knowledge product development and communications components of the project; and
- Other tasks which the Project Leader may delegate.
- Participate in institutional meetings and other related activities for the project, program, and organizational development;
- Maintain an orderly filing system for both hard and soft copies of program and project documents, reports, pictures, and other documents;
- Prepare monthly work plan, monthly accomplishment report, and back to office reports (BTORs) as needed;
- Adhere to HR, Finance and Administrative policies and procedures; and
- Contribute to programmatic and unrestricted fundraising;
Education and Experiences:
- University degree in a relevant subject;
- Minimum of 5 or more years of progressive project management experience;
- Having experience in grants management is an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in English is a must (written and oral);
- Knowledge and experience in program and budget management;
- Proficiency in technical support work, preferably within a development organization;
- Experience supporting the development of civil society organization networks and interactions between these networks and government counterparts;
- Having experience in facilitating project report writing;
- Prior experience working for international organizations or donor agencies is a plus;
- Understanding of civil society organizations and the field of participatory governance;
- Understanding and or have exposure working with IPLC to anticipate and respond to the IPLC needs within the project parameters;
- Communicates effectively: speaks, listens, and writes clearly, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain good relations.
Working Attitudes and Habits:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write
- Ability to work effectively in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure;
- Pro-active and responsive;
- Able to work in a tight schedule, high-pressure working environment;
- Able to work in a team or independently with minimum supervision;
- Self-motivated and able to follow through to the end of assignments while meeting goals and deadlines;
- Can work effectively under pressure and has a positive attitude;
- Accurate, organized, analytical, attention to detail and can work with minimum supervision;
- Has the patience, honesty, and willingness to listen and show respect for colleagues;
- Willing to extend duty hours to meet deadline/assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work independently;
- Willing to travel, as needed.
Terms and Conditions
- Project based – non permanent contract arrangement
- Duty station will be in Bogor, Indonesia
- Start date: Immediately