Internship Program Coordinator in Hanoi Operation Smile Vietnam
Operation Smile Vietnam is part of a global alliance of Operation Smile Foundations and Resource Chapters dedicated to providing free treatment to children and adults suffering from cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities. Besides, we also conduct Dental missions,
Craniofacial, and micro surgeries with thousands of children receiving new smile each year. For three decades operating in Vietnam, Operation Smile has been bringing hope to desperate Vietnamese children and their families, we are changing lives one smile at a time.
We are looking for qualified and self-motivated Vietnamese candidates apply to the Internship Program 2022 of Operation Smile Inc. in Vietnam starting this October 15.2022. This Internship Program 2022 is expected to bring the Interns an experience of a real working environment with chances to be a part of a great team that brings a better life and hope to disadvantaged children in Vietnam.
- NUMBER OF INTERNS: 01 (one) Interns for Program Department in Hanoi (Job Description to be provided to qualified candidates who submitted CV and letter of motivation)
- WORKING HOURS: Fulltime with allowance for your office lunch & ground transportation to/from office, Monday – Friday at 8:30AM – 5:30PM – Provincial Travels may require.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Intern will be trained and guided by Program Team to work under supervision of Operation Smile Vietnam’s Program Director:
- Assist in-country mission coordinators regarding responsibilities for before, during and after mission logistics.
- Assist in preparation of respective programmatic reports.
- Assist coordinators in maintaining fluid communication with mission sites and partner – hospitals during missions.
- Help on the creation and establishment of patient follow-up program and POP for mission sites.
- Assist in the inventory for medical supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Assist in documents filing and organizing.
- Serve as translator and interpreter for the mission at the office or at site when necessary.
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the organization.
Vietnamese citizen, graduated from College/University at relevant major, demonstrate how you can contribute or fit to the position because YOU can be a potential staff if qualified.
- Good skills in MS Office for daily tasks (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Knowledge in photograph, infographic design, event organizing, and project implementation is advantage;
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills and proactive work style.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team;
HOW TO APPLY:
Please study about our organization on the website http://www.operationsmile.org/ – send us your letter of motivation and most updated CV (One page with personal information of Full name, DOB, Cellphone & Email Address is required) to email address: Ms. Nguyen Thi Nga email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline : Sep 30th, 2022
- Title: [OS-0922] Intern – Fullname
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and/or technical writing test.
The post Thực tập sinh Điều phối Chương trình Full-time (Operation Smile) appeared first on NGO Recruitment Vietnam.