Position Title: Teleradiology and PACS Systems Administrator
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-6
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Salary: Php 739,397.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct technical supervision of the Teleradiology System Specialist and administrative supervision of the Global Radiology Coordinator with close coordination with Information Communication Technology Unit in MAC, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall Teleradiology Software and PACS Systems administrations, and provide technical and users support and troubleshooting to the IOM Global Teleradiology Center and IOM field operations worldwide.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field from an accredited academic institution with Minimum four years of relevant work experience.
- Completed high school degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of
relevant professional experience.
- Experience with PACS system administration, digital radiology and Teleradiology. Understanding of the industry an advantage.
- Experience with SQL and J2EE, JBoss, Apache Web and Tomcat; configuration management of Enterprise applications.
- Experience with PHP and .Net is an added advantage;
- Strong software development skills; strong skills in SQL development, database integration with web-based applications is advantageous;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated skills in systems analysis and design techniques, testing and documentation required.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 26 Oct 2021 with reference code VN 041/2019 Teleradiology and PACS Systems Administrator.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0412019-vn-0412019-teleradiology-and-pacs-systems-administrator-g-6-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.