RECRUITMENT FOR SHORT-TERM SPONSORSHIP SERVICE OFFICER
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects working in 45 countries.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. We focus on education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Job title: Short-term Sponsorship Service Officer
Effective date: March – December 2021
Location: Hoa Binh city
Type of contract: Short-term
Reports to: Project Manager, Division Manager
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Project Manager, Operation Development Manager
- External: GNI’s Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
- Be in-charge of managing 650 sponsored children of GNI as stipulated
- Implement activities of sponsorship connection and provision of sponsor services for sponsored children, child protection programs and activities according to the planned schedule and budget
- Establish relationship, guide partners to participate in, enhance efficiency of activities and value of GNI’s supports
- Develop Plan of Action (POA).
- Summarize and archive documents, figures of implemented activities as stipulated; evaluate efficiency; report activity results.
- Report work on regular basis and/or when requested by managers; counsel with managers and develop plan to resolve problems when arising, needing adjustment.
- Perform other tasks assigned by managerial levels;
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education: Graduate of fields such as social work, education or other relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year of similar role;
- Knowledge about eco-social situation in working area
- Knowledge about child protection policies, labor, invalid and social policies.
- English communication lever;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Proficient in office computer skills and software;
- Plan-making and presentation skill
- Enthusiastic in work;
- Friendly, honest and hard-working;
- Eager to learn
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st March 2021. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất