USAID Mitra Kunci Initiative
|Position||Project Administrative Associate|
|Base of Operations||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Original Level of Effort||10 months (March – December 2021)|
The MITRA KUNCI Initiative is a five-year, $15 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The MITRA KUNCI team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Administrative Associate will play an important role to support Project Administrative Officer (PAO) in supporting Mitra Kunci activities activity implementation including administration for workshops, trainings, and business travel. S/he will also ensure accurate and complete record-keeping and filing systems based on the project’s Field Operations Manual (FOM), USAID regulations, and contract requirements and limitations.
He/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain a project calendar for scheduled activities to be implemented and draft activity budget on monthly basis;
- Support the technical team with record and file management, etc.
- Under PAO guidance, support meeting, seminar/workshop/conference logistics as needed for example room/venue reservations, backdrop/banner loading and installation, seating lay-out, ensuring supplies and equipment available for the meeting (i.e. flip charts, projector, sound system);
- Support formatting and development of power points and reports as requested;
- Support PAO to liaise with hotel/venue on room setup, backdrop/banner loading and installation, seating lay-out, food and beverage arrangement;
- Responsible for adequate participant confirmation letter and diligent reminder to the activity manager prior the event;
- Support online meeting through online meeting platform for Mitra Kunci partner and stakeholders during the Large-Scale Social Restrictions period;
- Provide meeting record for Mitra Kunci minutes of meeting database;
- Administrative support for Central Java, West Java and East Java;
- Provide support for PAO for EEE PWD team at East Java program activities as needed.
- Support PAO with reservation and purchasing of ticket according to DAI and USAID travel regulation;
- Generate rooming list and update the list from time to time. Coordinate with hotel on room reservation, pick-up & drop-off services. Keep track of participants’ arrivals and departures and ensure that the reservation and billing are adjacent with number of participants and their actual travel time;
- Support PAO to keep tabs on all travel related costs, e.g. hotel rates for accommodation, package prices for meetings/workshops, transport costs, and provide information to travelers/projects;
- Ensure valid and complete participant attendance lists and liaise with Procurement Specialist and hotel for any updated in rooming list and meeting package requirement during the event;
- Maintain updated logs of event logistics supplies (flash disks, handout folders, et) with distribution lists as supporting documents;
- Compile, organize and maintain event documentation including presentation materials, Groups discussion notes, photos of activity and event report in the shared drive;
- Support PAO to liaise with Communication Specialist, Knowledge Management Specialist and M&E Team for data collection during events;
- Ensure meeting participant receive the invitation through online platform and confirm the availability of each participant;
- Make sure to collect supporting document for payment process, such as: LOE and CCL for resource person, etc.
- Other logistic and administrative activities as required.
- Support PAO in liaise and working closely with Mitra Kunci Finance on the calculation of participants’ transportation, meals allowances and related expenses before distribution of payment
Other Duties as assigned by Project Administration Officer
Base of Operations
- This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Project Administrative Associate will report to Project Administrative Officer.
- D-III to University degree in Event Management, Business Administration, Public Relation, Secretary, Social, Finance or other related fields;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in event planning/event management and administrative support in development project with 3 or more years’ experience working in USAID project;
- Proven experience and strong knowledge in managing administration and support project;
- Excellent people skills and interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders;
- Good in written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications;
- Work with a high level of self-responsibility, reliability, multitasking and service orientation with good attention to details;
- Abilities to work under pressure, time sensitive and constantly willing to learn and accept change;
- Good team player with positive attitude, willing to support team member.