Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a non-profit, is a global organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to more than one million patients in 45 countries. We are the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S. AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Indonesia. AHF Indonesia collaborates with Ministry of Health as the counterpart partners and other partner organizations, to provide program technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to the key population and people living with HIV/AIDS.
AHF Indonesia is looking for a competent candidate for the position of Program Coordinator. The position is required to provide good support for the implementation of AHF program to make sure the project goal and expectation are met. AHF Program coordinator will build and maintain a good partnership and collaboration with government, Healthcare services and NGOs at the Provincial and District level and occasionally contribute to national HIV strategy and action in Indonesia.
Qualifications and experience:
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in public health or equivalent degree;
- At least 5 year experience in community based health programs/health development;
- Experience working with INGO/NGO;
- A general understanding of all aspects of HIV-AIDS, Testing, treatment and STI program;
- Experience in networking, liaison, training, institutional strengthening, research and monitoring;
- Experience in conducting/facilitating trainings/workshops;
- Experience in supervising staff and acting as a liaison to relevant ministries and stakeholders;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office – Word processing, databases, spreadsheets, presentation
software, Internet research, and electronic mail use;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from political groups, government agencies, private contributors, and the general public.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaison, collaboration, and coordination with both government and non-government organizations and other key stakeholders in policy and program development related to HIV-AIDS, particularly regarding testing and treatment program;
- Plan and implement program activities related to capacity building, coordination meeting, monitor and evaluate the program activities;
- Support in planning and implementing marketing and advocacy program activities;
- Work with all sites to coordinate the provision of testing, treatment and care services to clients;
- Facilitate and coordinate participation in meetings as AHF representation at the site level;
- Provide technical support and capacity building to all sites related to service deliveries, operations, and reporting;
- Support in producing regular data reports of RTP, Track Positive, weekly PPR, quarterly PPR, benchmark and other reports for AHF consultation and reviews;
- Work on annual budget plan and monthly operational plan related to program-related areas, including cash call and cash advance;
- Represent on behalf of AHF at any events as required;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.