- Ensure the overall performance of the office to ensure the smoothly operation of Hanoi office: IT equipment, utilities.
- Focal contact for local authorities on the operational issues of registration, operational reports in compliance with the local government entities, permission for international meeting/ workshop (ie. PACCOM and DOFA…)
- Standardize office correspondences, procedures, standardize formal documents: letters, reports to ensure professional visibility of the organization
- Resource person for new staff: arrangement (laptops, mobile phone, emails, etc.) and induction including office rules and regulations, internal procedures and practices, AIN, TimeTell, etc.
- Arrange for visas and for expatriate staff and family members, visas for Agripoolers, foreign visitors when required.
- Logistics arrangements for NBA, missions, events…including car rent, air ticket, hotel…
- Procurement of office facilities and equipment, other procurement for office & project.
- Contract preparation for local experts & clients
- Support translation in missions (advisory missions with Agripoolers)/ events when needed.
- Work permit for expatriate staff
- In charge of staff health insurance – AON insurance.
- Facilitate recruitment process (advertisement, shortlist, interview schedule…), employment contract & other related process (renewal, adjustment, expiration…)
- Be responsible for registering and updating insurance (SI, HI, UI) for all staff.
- Salary calculation & prepare pay slip.
- Monitor staff benefit (claim of school fee, etc)
- Ensure legal compliance with local regulations and update HR manual accordingly.
- Committed Vietnamese citizen
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Initiative and creative in solving problems
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
The selected candidate will be offered initially for one-year employment contract with two months’ probation time and possibility of extension subject to availability of funds.
The closing date for application: 1 November 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send your application to email@example.com
Subject mail: [Agriterra – 102020] Office Assistant – Fullname