TITLE: Learning Content Manager (Maternity Cover – 6 months)
SUPERVISOR: Senior Manager, Learning Delivery
LOCATION: Remote, Global
The learning delivery team works across Humentum to provide and manage all learning events for our members and clients. Our focus is to ensure high-quality content and training are relevant and accessible in multiple environments, including in-person and online.
Coordinating and leading on content delivery, this role will work with internal and external stakeholders. The core of this role is to ensure that learning content is developed, updated, and delivered to a high-standard for a successful customer experience.
- Manage the content update process for both online and in-person workshops
- Weekly review of issues log, determining what needs updating and putting updates in place.
- Communicate workshop updates for both online and in-person workshops to the relevant stakeholders
- Prepare tailored in-house in-person workshop content
- Assist in resolving customer helpdesk tickets relating to learning content issues.
- Manage all content translation, sourcing translators, and overseeing the translation process
- Support product development work for the conversion of current workshops to new formats and the creation of new content.
- Develop and carry out quality assurance for all new workshops, updates and translated content.
- Provide assistance for internal and external projects as needed.
Skills and Attributes
- High levels of IT proficiency ( Microsoft Office) with experience around content management.
- Must be able to learn and use a learning platforms (currently Stream).
- Ability to format content in both Word and Adobe
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with rapidly changing priorities in a dynamic and unpredictable context.
- Ability to support and work as part of a project team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Challenges current practice constructively and gives feedback that improves performance.
- Must be able to work as part of a remote team as well as independently
- Demonstrates Humentum’s values of positive collaboration, openness, mutual support, and learning to make a difference in our organization and our work.
Qualifications and experience
- A high standard of English
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in managing, updating, and editing learning content
- Proven experience in the development of adult learning material in an online setting
- Attend workshops where relevant
Job Related Information
This position is a remote, home-based position. You must possess both the proven experience and the home office environment to work virtually: reliable connection to high speed internet, appropriate environment for leading and participating in virtual meetings with video enabled.
As part of Humentum’s Total Rewards Program, we utilize set salary grades and scales based in USD and GBP to ensure equity in compensation across our global positions. This role is graded as a grade E in our organization – you can review our salary scales and full Salary and Pay Policy on our website.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Humentum is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.