Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children (SC/SCI) started our work in Vietnam in 1990 and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
On behalf of SC, Faro Recruitment Vietnam is being in charge of seeking to recruit talents and experienced Vietnamese individual for the following position:
Details of job description and selection requirements of this position is posted at HealthandNutrition (H&N) Program Manager (farorecruitment.com.vn)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Written application in English, stating why you are suitable for the post, together with full curriculum vitae, certified copies of available degrees should be sent by 31st December 2020 to:
Faro Recruitment Vietnam,
Subject: Application for H&N Program Manager
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất