Center for Supporting Community Development Initiatives (SCDI) is looking for the following positions:
Position: General Accountant
Location: Ha Noi
Duration: 12 months contract will be signed first and will be considered for
Organization: Center for Supporting Community Development Initiatives (VN VNGO)
Established in January 2010, the Center for Supporting Community Development Initiatives (SCDI) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization registered under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations.
SCDI deeply believes that each individual and community has great hidden potential, which can be used not only to tackle their own problems, but also to contribute to the development of the society. Through the approach of empowerment together with policy advocacy, SCDI aims to create motivation and an environment for these potentials to be realized in favor of positive goals.
- Prepare and complete financial reports and tax reports to Donors and as request;
- Assist project officers in planning project budget;
- Record the transaction; provide the project expense balance as request at any time
- Work with tax authorities and audit firms as required;
- Subject to the monitoring and reporting directly to Chief Accountant and Board of Director;
- Responsibility of back up financial data weekly.
- Other tasks as required by Chief Accountant and Board of Director
- University graduated major in Accounting (preferably from National Economics University,
Commerce University or Academy of Finance )
Experience and skills:
- At least 02 years experience working as an accountant
- Good computer application skills;
- Good English skills;
- Ability to work under time and psychological pressure and complete the work within the time limit.
- Be open, honest, no discrimination towards vulnerable people;
- Willing to learn;
- Willing to work overtime and at weekends as needed.
- Willing to travel for at most 1 week.
Salary and Benefits:
- 12.000.000 VND – 15.000.000 VND (depending on the applicant’s qualifications and
- Other benefits under the regulations of SCDI.
How to apply
Applications should be in both English and Vietnamese sent by email to email@example.com before April 15th, 2021, including:
– Cover letter.
For more information, please follow our website at http://scdi.org.vn.
SCDI conducts equal employment, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. SCDI encourages members of the vulnerable community to apply for job positions at SCDI.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất