A Fulltime Accounting and Administrative Officer at FIND Vietnam
FIND is the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics with Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, having 120 staffs, and regional hubs in India, Kenya, Viet Nam and South Africa.
We are a global non-profit organization driving innovation in the development and delivery of diagnostics to combat major diseases affecting the world’s poorest populations.
With priorities aligned to those of the global public health community, we turn complex diagnostic challenges into simple solutions through unique partnerships with the public, private and non-profit sectors.
FIND is a WHO Collaborating Centre for Laboratory Strengthening and Diagnostic Technology Evaluation. Our work bridges R&D to access: we have deep technical and practical experience in the definition of needs, development of fit-for-purpose products, generation of evidence for regulators and policymakers, analysis of market dynamics, the introduction of new products, and strengthening of laboratory systems.
We are seeking a seeking a senior Public Health officer working at FIND Vietnam, To seek funding opportunities, promote collaboration with partners and prepare applications for fundraising; and provide closely coordination and take park in the implementation of FIND projects in Vietnam to ensure quality and smooth implementation of FIND projects in Vietnam.
Responsibilities: (list in order of importance and/or time spent)
1. Financial and accounting tasks
- Prepare and process payments related to office and project expenses, salaries, insurance and do bank transactions.
- Prepare monthly finance report submitted to FIND Geneva including obtaining and checking the accuracy and correctness of invoices, collecting supporting documents and entering transactions into Navision
- Prepare quarterly personal income tax report submitted to local tax authorities
- Prepare advance requests submitted to FIND Geneva
- Monitor fund flows
- Maintain banking and all financial documents
- Work with audits and local authorities on financial matters
2. Administrative tasks
- Prepare documents and coordinate with PACCOM’s focal contact for compliance with PACCOM’s instructions for INGOs.
- Visa application, booking hotel, air tickets and necessary logistic arrangements for visits, meetings and workshops
- Carry out tasks related to mandatory social contribution procedures and labor union work.
- Support in drafting documents and official letters from FIND Viet Nam
- Procure office consumables and maintain list of office asset items.
- Prepare procurement, consultancy, staff contracts
- Maintain personnel records, office files and documents for FIND in Viet Nam
- Support in document translation
- Keep office bank cheque and office stamps
Reporting line: The position reports to the Representative of FIND in Viet Nam and Finance Controller in Geneva, Switzerland.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- University degree or higher administration, social studies and relevant fields.
- At least 5-year working experience in accounting position.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good skills and computer use
- INGO working experience and an interest in public health work are designable; a scientific/technical background would be a bonus.
- Strong team spirit, dedicated to the job, strategic thinking.
Applicants CV should be sent by mail to:
Address: 6th Floor, Sannam Building
78 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward
CauGiay District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Or email to: Lam.Hue@finddx.org
- CV submission:18/12/2020 – 31/12/2020
- Short list candidate interview: 4/1/2021- 8/1/2021
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất