Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is looking for a qualified Vietnamese candidate to join our Country Program. This position is contingent on donor funding, estimated for 9 months.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary grade: 4
Reports To: Finance Manager
CRS is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS has been operating in Vietnam since 1994. In partnership with Government, Civil Society and Communities, CRS implements programs in 9 provinces/cities in Vietnam. The Vietnam Program has a diverse funding base in the sectors of Disabilities, Mine Risk Education and Landmine Survivors’ Assistance, Disaster Risk Reduction and Emergency.
You will efficiently provide comprehensive information, clerical, and accounting services to assist the Finance Department in executing processes and delivering service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. As part of an experienced finance team you will deliver quality support in your role, applying clearly defined accounting and financial reporting processes, procedures and service standards
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry for financial transactions recording, following approval by the relating Budget Managers.
- Prepare and make electronic fund transfer, bank transfers or cheques for every approved CRS expenditure after sent by Finance Officers. Liaise with banks on the payments and all related issues, including providing supporting information to banks, adding authorization signatory to banks when requested, etc…
- Maintain and improve an effective central filing and financial document filling system.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to financial transactions processing. Prepare, type, photocopy, and scan related documentation.
- Keep custody of various documents (e.g. blank/undelivered checks, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum of two years work experience in a similar role with some familiarity of standard accounting practices. Experience with an international organization a plus.
- Knowledge of financial accounting package/ software desired.
Required Languages – Fluent in written and spoken English required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results- oriented. Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities. Ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience using MS Office packages, in particular Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: CRS Vietnam program, operation and finance staff, internal auditor.
External: Banking Institutions, Government Entities, Non- Government Entities, Subrecipients, Suppliers and External Auditors
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your applications via email to Catholic Relief Services at: email@example.com;
Applications in English should include:
- Curriculum Vitae with name and contact information of three references
- Application Letter
- Copies of degrees, certificates
By applying to this job, the applicant understands and acknowledges that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, the applicant understands that if s/he is a successful candidate,
s/he will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Deadline for submission: January 03rd , 2021
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất