Plan International is an international humanitarian, child centered, development organization, without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization. Plan International’s vision is of a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Project title: Ethnic minority girls, boys, young women and men use the digital space to understand and claim their rights, access support services and raise their voice towards policymakers (EMPoWR).
The Project funded by the European Union and Plan International Belgium is co-implemented by the Institute for Social Development Studies and Plan International Vietnam. It targets directly 17,200 ethnic minority girls, boys, young women and men and expect the outreach of 57,400 ethnic minority in community of 4 provinces (Ha Giang, Lai Chau, Quang Binh and Quang Tri) during three years (July 2020 – June 2023). We are calling for a Proposal with details as attached. Interested entities or persons please contact us via phone number 024.3782 0058 during working hour or via email email@example.com for more details.
Deadline of application: By 10am, 3rd February 2021
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất