Research on the existing international cinnamon market to identify new market opportunities for Vietnamese business
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a Dutch-based International Development Organisation that provides market-based solutions for the poor through local institutions and organisations in 28 developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995, and currently has over 30 national and international staff. SNV Vietnam operates from a head office in Hanoi and projects in over 50 provinces in the country, including in the poorest and most remote areas.
SNV Vietnam has obtained a contract to implement the “Market development and competitiveness enhancement for cinnamon products to promote women’s economic empowerment in Lao Cai province project” under the “Gender Responsive and Equitable Agriculture and Tourism” (GREAT) program funded by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and managed by CowaterSogema. This project will focus on improving the social and economic status of ethnic minority women in Vietnam by strengthening their engagement in the cinnamon value chain.
For strengthening the cinnamon value chain, hence increase income for local ethnic women, supporting local and partner’s businesses in Lao Cai province to better access international markets for cinnamon export is a priority content of the project.
Expression of Interest Summary
SNV is open for EOI for the research on the existing international cinnamon market and based on that to identify and formulate new market opportunities for Vietnamese business.
The research will address the following specific objectives:
- Have available a comprehensive overview of the international context and trends of the cinnamon with focus on high-end international markets.
- Have available a description of the national context and competitiveness of the cinnamon value chain in Vietnam.
- Have available a detailed description of exiting trading linkages between Vietnamese business and domestic as well as international markets.
- Have identified and described in details new market opportunities (international) for the Vietnamese cinnamon sector, of which Son Ha Flavoring Ltd.co and VINASAMEX JSC companies
- Have developed and formulated recommended marketing strategies to further improve existing and have access to new markets of the Vietnamese Cinnamon products, including traditional market China, Japan, India, Taiwan, Korea and other international European markets.
For more details on the Expression of Interest process, submission requirements, and evaluation details, please see the corresponding sections below:
|Submission Requirements||Interested organisations/ consultant teams/ individuals should submit the following information/ documents via the link
1. The applicant’s experience working in the cinnamon sector.
2. Additional information on the applicant’s professional qualifications and CVs
3. Business registration certificate of the company
| Deadline for EOI
EOIs are due 17:00 on December 24, 2020
SNV Vietnam will review all Expressions of Interest received in accordance with the guidelines and criteria in this solicitation. SNV Vietnam reserves the right to exclude any EOIs that do not meet the guidelines. Please note that SNV is unable to provide detailed feedback to those EOIs that are not selected.
- Step 1: SNV Vietnam will shortlist selected EOIs, and unsuccessful respondents will be notified. Successful applicants will be contacted by SNV Vietnam.
- Step 2: SNV Vietnam will release Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for the specific activities and contract with the selected organization/ consultant.
Protection of Information
We request that Expressions of Interest responses be free of any intellectual property that the applicant wishes to protect. Should offerors wish to include proprietary intellectual property that they believe would be helpful for SNV Vietnam, please note the proprietary nature of such information. Costing information will be kept confidential and will not be shared beyond SNV Vietnam.
Issuance of this EOI does not constitute a commitment, award, or engagement on the part of SNV Vietnam nor does it commit SNV Vietnam to any future commitment or engagement.
Note: SNV Vietnam reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement in the EOI/or solicitation process at any time. If you have any queries, please communicate through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất