- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparingreports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurateservice to clients.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in variousfunctional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to thedevelopment of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensureinformation is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report tosenior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information incorporate systems.
- Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues toensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in businesssupport delivery for staff.
How to apply
If any of the below links do not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser addressbar: