REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION SERVICE
BBC MEDIA ACTION’S PROJECT IN INDONESIA
BBC Media Action is the BBC’s international development charity. We use the power of media and communication to help reduce poverty and support people in understanding their rights. Our aim is to inform, connect and empower people around the world. We also provide mentoring and training for journalists and development professionals. An extensive analysis of audiences, issues, and evaluation process underpins all that we do; it strengthens our work, helps us to evaluate the impact and reach and increasingly contributes to the exchange of ideas in the policy sphere.
In Indonesia, we are working with plenty of local partners. Each of the collaboration bind in official documents which need to be written in both languages, English and Bahasa Indonesia. The documents can vary from legal agreement, detail narration, and others. Each document need to be precisely translate and have identical meaning for both parties. Professional translation is needed based on the legal requirements, and or to build similar understanding, avoid misconception in the negotiation and implementation of projects.
- A year contract of translation service with a reputable translation company
- Get translation service for formal/legal/legal-sworn documents both in English and Bahasa Indonesia or visa-versa.
- Detail rate information base on the following category of services but not limited, you may add on it base on your professional service :
- Regular Bahasa – English and vice versa – Regular and Express
- Legal Bahasa – English and vice versa – Regular and Express
- Sworn Bahasa – English and vice versa – Regular and Express
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Bahasa – English and vice versa – Regular and Express
- Interpreting Consecutive – Halfday(4hours) and Full day up to 8Hours
- Interpreting Simultaneous Halfday(4hours) and Full day up to 8Hours
- Editing Bahasa – English and vice versa – Native Editor & Non-Native editor – Regular and Express
- The requirements for the company to submit are:
- Break down rate card of each service, (ie: sworn and non, regular and express, etc..)
- Company Profile & relevant Legal documents ( SIUP,SITU,TDP,Keterangan domisili)
- Tax letter (surat pengukuhan pengusaha kena pajak) and NPWP
- Payment The payment for this contract agreement will be paid base on our work assignment or Purchase Order during the period of the agreement.Payment will be transferred a maximum of fourteen (14) days after we receive the original invoice and other supporting documents.
Dateline of Submission:
If interested in the above-mentioned opportunity, please submit your quotation proposal to :