Save the Children is seeking for 5 data collectors for Child Sponsorship Program in Lao Cai province.
Data entry employees are expected to support the data entry from the provided child application forms and data tables, involving new child application and child’s information updates (MYEC) on the child data management system operated by the Child Sponsorship Program.
Data collected from new child application and MYEC are not permitted to get to Hanoi for data protection purpose. Therefore, it is necessary that the candidates for the job are based in Lao Cai.
2. Location and timeline
- Location: Child Sponsorship Program Field Office in Lao Cai
- Estimated timeline: 20/10 – 09/12/2022
1) Enter new child application data on an electronic application:
- Required data include district name, commune name, address, child’s first/last name, family members’ first/last name, birthdate, gender, school name, grade, house type, personality, daily activity, favorite school subject, dream career, favorite game, and child photo. The application used to enter the data is operated in English.
- Run reporting to ensure the data on child new application are complete and accurate.
2) Midyear updates on child’s previously available information in the management system. Required data need to be checked and updated if needed: child’s grade, school, first/last name, birthdate, parents’ information.
Before beginning to work on data entry, the employees are required to attend the trainings on how to use the system and learn about the policies of Save the Children.
Save the Children will provide necessary equipment for the task.
4. Experience and skill requirements:
- Commitment to completely follow the work schedule, including the training period
- Currently in university/college or graduated from university/college, with a major that involves English
- Good computer ability
- Careful, accurate, and responsible
- Experiencing previous similar tasks is an advantage
Please find the attached TOR (20220920-tor-data-collector)for more information.
5. Consultant sends CVs, relevant bachelor of degree and and budget proposal according to Financial proposal file attached to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org SCI no later than 17h00, 28/9/2022.